TERMS OF SALE:
• All sales are final. Deposits are non-refundable. No refunds, returns or exchanges are allowed. In stock and reduced price merchandise is sold "as is".
• Alterations are an additional charge, DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Customer is responsible for having all undergarments and shoes they plan to wear with the garment at the time of the fitting.
• Forfeiture: All merchandise not picked up by the scheduled date of the event becomes the property of Rainbow's End. The customer understands and agrees that all deposits are forfeited and in addition, releases all claims of right to this merchandise.
• Event cancellation: If the wedding or event is cancelled, the customer signing the contract is responsible for full payment of balance as described, or forfeits the deposit as stated above.
PROVISIONS FOR SPECIAL ORDER MERCHANDISE:
• All special order merchandise requires a 50% down payment.
• Balance is due before alterations are performed, or when merchandise is taken from store, whichever occurs first.
• Shipping dates are approximate. Rainbow's End is not responsible for acts of God, strikes and manufacturer's delays which will delay the arrival of merchandise purchased. Please leave yourself ample time when ordering to avoid last minute deliveries.
SIZING & ORDERING INFORMATION:
• Dresses are made according to a standard pattern size. They are not customized to your measurements. Each designer and/or manufacturer suggests that the dress size be determined by selecting the size that fits the largeset body measurement and have the rest altered to fit. There may be an additional charge for sizes 18 and above and for extra length (usually for height above 5'9"), depending on the manufacturer. You will be notified of the additional charges (if any) by Rainbow's End.
• We can ship your dress directly to you if you are outside the area for an additional charge. Please contact us regarding the additional charge and to provide the correct shipping address.